Important Updates – Covid-19 Spring Booster Campaign
In February, the Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation (JCVI) advised a spring dose of the COVID-19 vaccine as a precaution to those at extremely high risk, most of whom received their first booster around 6 months ago.
All adults that meet the following criteria will be offered the spring booster:
• Aged 75+ or live in a carehome for older people
• Age 12+ With a weakened immune system
• Minimum 6 months since last booster
The NHS Will be contacting the patients that are eligible shortly, We kindly ask that you do not contact the surgery regarding this as the NHS will the contacting patients.
Covid-19 Spring Booster Campaign1st April 2022
In February, the Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation (JCVI) advised a spring dose of the COVID-19 vaccine as a precaution to […]
Melanoma-Me & Tom’s Fest Sponsorship24th February 2022
Who are Melanoma-Me & What is Tom’s Fest? Melanoma-Me Foundation (charity no. 1183479), is a foundation of 10 counsellors, all […]
Childhood Catch-up Flu Clinic24th November 2021
The Villages Medical Group are now able to offer drop-in child catch-up flu clinic sessions at the following venues and […]
SystemOnline The Villages Medical Group
Online services allow you to:
- book, check or cancel appointments with a GP, nurse or other healthcare professional
- order repeat prescriptions
- see parts of your health record, including information about medicines, vaccinations and test results
- see communications between your GP surgery and other services, such as hospitals
Subscribe To Our Monthly Newsletter Here V
Non-urgent advice: Our Core Values
Openness – Delivering an open and honest service.
Fairness – Behaviour without favouritism or discrimination.
Respect – due regard for the feelings and rights of others
Accountability – to be accountable for actions and decisions made.
Collaboration – With other health professionals in order to provide the most appropriate care